BC Law Firm, P.A., d/b/a BC Law”s (“BC Law”) privacy notice is intended to disclose BC Law’s privacy practices for its website (https://www.bclawfl.com/) (“Website”). The notice applies only to information collected by this Webiste. It will notify you of the following:
- The nature of the personally identifiable information (“Data”) collected from you through the Website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding use of the Data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of the Data.
- How you can correct inaccuracies in the Data.
Information, Use, Sharing and Collection
BC Law is the sole owner of all Data collected on the Website. BC Law also has access to Data you voluntarily provide via email and direct contact. BC Law never sells, shares or rents the Data with anyone.
Control and Access to Information
You can opt out of future contact at any time by contacting BC Law by any email or phone number provided on our Website. You can also contact BC Law for any of the following services:
- To receive a copy of Data BC Law maintains about you, if any.
- To change or correct any Data BC Law maintains about you.
- To request BC Law delete any or all Data maintained about you.
- To express any other concern you have about BC Law’s use of your Data.
BC Law takes precautions to protect your Data. When you submit sensitive information through the Website whether it is injury related or anything else, it is protected both on and offline.
Sensitive financial information (such as credit or debit card details) is never, collected through the Website. If you intend to make a payment using a credit or debit card you will do so through a third party encrypted portal where BC Law is not provided credit card details. Only the payment is transmitted to BC Law in a secure way.
While BC Law uses encryption to protect other sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers where your Data is stored are kept in a secure environment.